Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More comments on the doll

Another funny one (I think) from chaz:
I bought one of those dolls. Mine said "Paul is dead" and "I am the walrus". If you record the babblings and play them backward you can hear "Ozzy is the Christ" and "Led Zeppelin Rules".
And someone called erin commented about the middle name, "Wayne". Finally someone besides me noticed that this is the middle name of serial killers and other crazies.
And Dawn suggests that Bush use some of that $700 billion in bailout money to fix these dolls.
Critterwoman99 says: I think the doll said, "Anybody gotta light?"
ickyickyicky1514 points out: Wait, this occurred in Owasso, Oklahoma, OWASSA, OKLAHOMA; not in say Boston, NYC or Chicago, but in one of the "I seen a UFO, and they probed me" states.
I gotta say, these are some of the scariest comments I've read on a news article. Thank God there are a few like tricia who says she is Christian and is ashamed of the racist, hate-mongering "Christians" posting. They are insane; they think Obama made this doll. So, apparently, this news article was first put out by AOL who called the imagined doll message, "Islam is the light" a "hateful message". Also, they are Wal-Mart shoppers. AOL using, Wal-Mart shoppers are obviously the bulk of the hate-mongers in America.

No comments: